I can’t believe how quickly we are flying through 2017. We are officially 4 months away from my baby girl turning 2 (her golden birthday)! It is so hard to believe!
I am working on figuring out a rhythm for my writing practice, so that is my main focus for July. My other focus is to be more present, more intentional in my day-to-day with my kids. The theme this month for The Year of Creativity is play, which has been something on my heart lately: being more carefree, intentional, and playful with my children.
I’m still keeping my goals small. Here is what I plan on working on this month.
– get three essays ready for submission.
– wake at 5 to write 3x a week.
– create a system that will get me in a writing routine.
Intentional Living Goals:
– set limits for phone use throughout the day.
– write in my kids’ journals (I’ve been writing to them since the day I found out I was pregnant with both of them).
– rearrange/ organize my desk.
My little family and I are off to the mountains for a few days to celebrate the 4th! Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸